Jay-Z has 99 problems, but owing someone money isn’t one. According to TMZ, the mogul paid former pro boxer Oscar De La Hoya $100,000 after losing a bet to him.
It’s reported that Jay bet De La Hoya $100,000 that Miguel Cotto (of Roc Nation Sports) would beat boxing superstar Canelo Alvarez during their match this past weekend. Canelo won the match, which meant that Jay had to pay up.
The site spoke with De La Hoya, who said he received the money and put it toward helping people at a Los Angeles hospital, telling TMZ, “I don’t imagine [Jay’s] excited about losing $100,000, but he can take some comfort in knowing that it’s going to a good cause.”
In an interview with GQ Magazine, the actor spoke about his son’s infamous outfit, the same one that he wore to the Kimye wedding. He told the mag, “The night before we get an emergency call from [his date’s] father: ‘My daughter has just found out that Jaden is wearing a Batman suit to the prom.’ So we talked to Jaden, and he agreed to wear a tie with the Batman suit. So, I blame his mother.”
Check out the candid interview above.
The mom-to-be showed off her growing bump via Instagram Tuesday and rocked a cheetah print sports bra with leggings. She wrote, “I’m behind on my baby bump pics! This is from week 36!”
Marvel Studios just released the first trailer for Captain America: Civil War and its pretty fantastic. The trailer shows Captain America’s strained relationship with his old partner Bucky- a friendship that puts him at odds with the U.S. government, as well as fellow Avenger, Iron Man.
Captain America: Civil War hits theaters on May 6, 2016. Check out the amazing trailer above.
Universal Picture’s Krampus trailer will get you into the holiday spirit, sort of.
The film is a darkly festive tale of a yuletide ghoul that reveals an irreverently twisted side to the holiday season. When his dysfunctional family clashes over the holidays, young Max (Emjay Anthony) is disillusioned and turns his back on Christmas.
Krampus hits theaters on December 4th. Check out the daunting trailer above.
14 Pics Of Ice-T & Coco Over The Years
1. The early days.Source:Getty 1 of 14
2. Ice is in love with the Coco.Source:Getty 2 of 14
3. When being overly decked out in denim was cool.Source:Getty 3 of 14
4. Always and forever.Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Casual Coco and Ice.Source:Getty 5 of 14
6. Pretty in pink.Source:Getty 6 of 14
7. The pair bring their A-game every Halloween.Source:Getty 7 of 14
8. Bonnie & Clyde.Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. After 6 years of marriage, the love is still there.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Match made in heaven.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. All that gossiping, 10 years stop it!Source:Getty 11 of 14
12. 14 years of love, and counting.Source:Getty 12 of 14
13. Partners in crime.Source:Getty 13 of 14
14. Congrats on the baby!Source:Getty 14 of 14
What’s Happening In Hip-Pop: Jay-Z Pays Oscar De La Hoya $100,000 After Losing A Bet, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com