“In the coming days, I’m sharing a few tokens of gratitude with my loyal fanbase, the Jenerals. Today, we begin with this video for the fan favorite, ‘Long Live the Chief,’” says Jidenna, according to Rap Up.
In the song, Jidenna speaks on his humble beginnings and how he overcame obstacles to become the Classic Man he is today. The black and white video with red detailing follows the singer as he walks down an NYC street with pallbearers in tow.
Jidenna’s new age style of R&B has been well received by the masses, and his debut album can only push him towards a new level of fame.
Janelle Monae Performs At The St. Regis New York (PHOTOS)
1. Two beauties: Janelle Monae and Olivia Palermo.Source:Getty/WireImage 1 of 7
2. Janelle killin' her set at the St. RegisSource:Getty/WireImage 2 of 7
3. Beautiful!Source:Getty/WireImage 3 of 7
4. She looks stunning in white.Source:Getty/WireImage 4 of 7
5. Janelle mesmerizes her audience.Source:Getty/WireImage 5 of 7
6. She's in the Spotlight.Source:Getty/WireImage 6 of 7
7. Janelle and her back up singers.Source:Getty/WireImage 7 of 7
Classic man – Jidenna “Long Live The Chief” (NEW VIDEO) was originally published on globalgrind.com