If you’re in need of a Monday pick-me-up, look no further than the following tots.
Baby Future isn’t just an irresistible face, he also appears to be well on his way to excellence – and Ciara is sharing the proof via social media. She posted the video up top of her son naming the colors of the rainbow, and we’re sure mom and dad are very proud.
Meanwhile, one of Lil Wayne‘s sons has a fresh new ‘do. Dwayne Carter lll posed for a shot with his new look, and judging by the priceless smile on his face, this is one happy boy. Looking good, Dwayne!
Following all of that Twitter drama, Ayesha Curry is continuing to focus on what matters: her children. Who could be mad at that? She shared the above clip of Riley reciting the Pledge of Allegiance.
Too cute for words. That’s the only way to describe these kids.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
Every Time The Currys Were Our Ultimate Family Goal
23 photos Launch gallery
1. Blessings on blessings on blessings.
1 of 23
2. Family outings that look like this.
2 of 23
3. Because who wouldn't want to do this with their mom?!
3 of 23
4. Taking over the red carpet with daddy.
4 of 23
5. Mother's Days that look like this.
5 of 23
6. Baking with mommy.
6 of 23
7. A father and daughter with this type of bond.
7 of 23
8. Picture perfect.
8 of 23
9. Celebrating a championship with the fam.
9 of 23
10. The family that travels first class together.
10 of 23
11. There's no place like daddy's arms.
11 of 23
12. Morning selfies that look like this.
12 of 23
13 of 23
14. Priceless moments.
14 of 23
15 of 23
16. Worthy of all the heart eyes that can fit into 140 characters.
16 of 23
17. Father's Day with the Currys.
17 of 23
18. And even the grandmother is gorgeous.
18 of 23
19. Attending the Kid's Choice Sports Awards at age 3.
19 of 23
20. When it's your birthday and bae is more excited than you are.
20 of 23
21. Outings like this.
21 of 23
22. Announcing your next pregnancy in a cool way like this.
22 of 23
23. A wife who doesn't mind playing Connect Four with you.
23 of 23