The veteran vocalist and legendary MC have decided to come together on the most romantic day of the year, performing a joint concert at the Barclays Center.
On February 14th, fans will be treated to performances from the two, honoring the 20th anniversary of Maxwell’s debut album, Maxwell’s Urban Hang Suite.
The duo will also be joined by Emeli Sande, who will treat fans to some of her incredible vocals. There is also set to be another show on February 15 at the Prudential Center in New Jersey.
To cop your tickets, get ready to bring our your wallets this Friday.
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
God's Son On Social Media: 25 Reasons You Should Follow Nas On Instagram
1. You get dope-ass onstage pics straight from Nasty.Source:Instagram 1 of 11
2. Like, really cool images of God's son at work.Source:Instagram 2 of 11
3. Classic family throwbacks.Source:Instagram 3 of 11
4. Up close and personal pics of his bling.Source:Instagram 4 of 11
5. His jewelry game really is on point.Source:Instagram 5 of 11
6. Vacation pics that'll make you envious.Source:Instagram 6 of 11
7. His shoe game is impeccable too.Source:Instagram 7 of 11
8. Cool artwork that calls for unity: "Place your hand with mine."Source:Instagram 8 of 11
9. And he also calls for justice. Caption: "I CANT BREATHE!!!"Source:Instagram 9 of 11
10. He lets us get a sneak peek of some in-studio shenanigans with Madonna.Source:Instagram 10 of 11
11. The time he was casually dropping some knowledge at Harvard.Source:Instagram 11 of 11
Maxwell & Nas Are Doing A Valentine’s Day Concert Together was originally published on globalgrind.com