After 3-years as a host on E! News, Terrence Jenkins, aka Terrence J., has just announced that his last day as an anchor of the pop culture show is Wednesday, December 16th.
The former 106 & Park host has made a successful transition into acting having starred in Think Like a Man, Think Like a Man Too and Baggage Claim.
This summer, the 33-year-old also starred in and produced his first feature film The Perfect Match, which is set to release in Spring 2016.
During his announcement, Jenkins said that he’s been offered a number of opportunities in front of and behind the camera and after careful consideration, he’s ready to move on.
“I think in order for someone to grow, it’s important that you try new things and you have to create new challenges and new dreams for yourself,” he said while surrounded by his fellow co-anchors Maria Menounos, Jason Kennedy and Kristin Dos Santos.
“I love you guys but it’s important that I grow and I wanted to leave on my own terms,” added Jenkins.
Congrats on your next chapter, Terrence!
Wale And Terrence Jenkins Will Join Michelle Obama At The White House This Week
Terrence J Reveals New Book Cover & Release Date
It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye: Terrence J. Is Leaving E! News For Bigger & Better Things… was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
Also On Z 107.9:
See The Kardashian/Jenners Dramatic Transformation Over 10 Years
24 photos Launch gallery
1. When KUWTK premiered in 2007, the Kardashian/Jenner klan was still bright eyed and bushy tailed.
1 of 24
2. Kim Kardashian
2 of 24
3. Back then, she was known as the girl from the sex tape and barely knew how to pose of the red carpet.
3 of 24
4. Kim’s Love Life
4 of 24
5. Kim & Kourtney Kardashian before KUWTK debuted (2006)
5 of 24
6. Kourtney Kardashian
6 of 24
7. But her tumultuous relationship with Scott Disick kept fans interested in her story.
7 of 24
8. 3 kids and 10 years later, hot mama Kourt is single and ready to mingle.
8 of 24
9. Khloe Kardashian
9 of 24
10. We watched her fall in love and marry Lamar Odom within 30 days — and divorce him four years later
10 of 24
11. We also saw her try to get her mojo back with some of the hottest rappers and athletes in the game after a difficult divorce.
11 of 24
12. These days, the rumoured mom-to-be is spending her days in Cleveland with boyfriend Tristan Thompson.
12 of 24
13. Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner (2007)
13 of 24
14. Kendall Jenner
14 of 24
15. Back in 2013, Kendall decided to take her love for modeling seriously and now she’s the most sought after supermodel in the game.
15 of 24
16. Kylie Jenner
16 of 24
17. But about six years into the show, the rumoured mom-to-be proved that she had the potential to be the new star of the family.
17 of 24
18. Rob Kardashian
18 of 24
19. Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna
19 of 24
20. Kris Jenner
20 of 24
21. Kris and Caitlyn Jenner
21 of 24
22. Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble
22 of 24
23. Bruce Jenner
23 of 24
24. Caitlyn Jenner
24 of 24