It’s all in the family.
Before Steph Curry was the Baby-Faced Assassin, his father Dell was an NBA superstar and even clinched the Sixth Man of the Year award in 1994. In an unearthed Burger King commercial, we learn where Steph gets his basketball chops.
In the clip, Steph asks his dad for some advice, to which Dell responds: “You really gotta want it. You gotta taste it. You gotta be able to smell, it. I mean, you’ve really gotta be hungry for it.”
Steph must have listened, because he’s arguably the best player in the league right now; in fact, many sports fanatics are already calling for back to back Warriors championships.
Now, would it be too much to ask for a Riley Curry cameo in an Under Armour commercial?
SOURCE: GQ | VIDEO SOURCE: YouTube, Twitter
Riley Curry's Cutest Moments In 2015
20 photos Launch gallery
1. Riley is the real MVP.
1 of 20
2. Clearly her bracelet is more of a priority, Stephen.
2 of 20
3. This parade was really for Riley, tbh.
3 of 20
4. No matter what, Riley is a daddy's girl.
4 of 20
5. Riley is the coolest 3-year-old around.
5 of 20
6. Daddy's little girl is ready for her spotlight.
6 of 20
7. That little face could bring about world peace.
7 of 20
8. Even when Stephen is honored, it's all about Riley.
8 of 20
9. Even her smile is one of the greatest of all-time.
9 of 20
10. She knows how to pose for the perfect family selfie.
10 of 20
11. Riley and her new baby sister are already the best of friends.
11 of 20
12. She's even becoming a little baker at age 3.
12 of 20
13. One day Riley will be ending world hunger.
13 of 20
14. Riley is the best big sister anyone could ask for.
14 of 20
15. Riley knows how to get down and dirty while baking.
15 of 20
16. This may be the best pout we've ever seen.
16 of 20
17. Riley and her daddy are BFFs.
17 of 20
18. Even the animals know about Riley's GOAT status.
18 of 20
19. Can we please adopt her for a day, Ayesha? Please?
19 of 20
20. Even Hov can't knock Riley's hustle.
20 of 20