The latest trailer for Warner Bros. mysterious Suicide Squad is off the chain. Margot Robbie and Will Smith‘s characters play a big part, and we find out a little bit more about the plot. Don’t worry; the trailer doesn’t appear to give too much away, just enough to leave us wanting more. We also get a better look at Jared Leto‘s Joker; he is seemingly one sick bastard. Suicide Squad is in theaters everywhere August 2016.
Wonder Woman has been around for 70 years and she’s never had a feature film. Well, we got our first glimpse at the upcoming WW movie from the DC Universe. Warner Bros. and DC teased some new clips and fleshed out a backstory on Tuesday night’s Dawn of the Justice League special on The CW. You can watch it above.
Jennifer Lawrence is set to play Fidel Castro‘s love interest in an upcoming film, EW has confirmed. The Oscar Award-winning actress will be playing Marita Lorenz, a German woman who had an affair with Castro during the Cuban revolution in the 1950s in the upcoming film Marita from Sony Pictures.
Former Sopranos star Jamie Lynn Sigler, 34, revealed she has been battling multiple sclerosis for almost 15 years to PEOPLE Magazine. She found out when she was just 20 years old.
“I wasn’t ready until now,” Sigler says of revealing her illness. “You’d think that after all these years, somebody would be settled with something like this, but it’s still hard to accept.”
She’d been symptom-free for a while, but the disease reared its ugly head over the past decade.
“I can’t walk for a long period of time without resting. I cannot run. No superhero roles for me,” she says, laughing. “Stairs? I can do them but they’re not the easiest. When I walk, I have to think about every single step, which is annoying and frustrating.”
We wish her the very best.
“I am disappointed by the lack of inclusion in this year’s Academy Award nominations,” she wrote in a message posted on Instagram. “It has me thinking about unconscious prejudice and what merits prestige in our culture. The Awards should not dictate the terms of art in modern society, but rather be a diverse reflection of the best of what our art has to offer today.”
We couldn’t agree more.
15 Of Lupita's Best Beauty Moments (PHOTOS)
1. Lupita looks like pure perfection at the Essence Black Women in Hollywood event.1 of 15
2. Lupita takes a close-up and puts all of our selfie game to shame.2 of 15
3. Lupita glows in emerald green.3 of 15
4. Lupita in Vogue Italia.4 of 15
5. Lupita stuns in another shot for Vogue Italia.5 of 15
6. Terry Richardson turns his lens on the gorgeous Lupita.6 of 15
7. Lupita is striking in bold colors.7 of 15
8. Lupita is au naturale and flawless.8 of 15
9. Lupita as the new face of Lancôme.9 of 15
10. Lupita and her envious skin in Glamour magazine.10 of 15
11. Lupita is stunning in bold makeup for Essence magazine.11 of 15
12. Lupita for Dazed & Confused magazine.12 of 15
13. Lupita was certainly the center of attention during Paris Fashion Week.13 of 15
14. Lupita owned the Oscars with this look.14 of 15
15. Lupita's winged eye-liner and funky hair is everything.15 of 15
“Suicide Squad” Trailer, JLaw To Play Fidel Castro’s Bae, & More was originally published on globalgrind.com