Well, it turns out the EVOL rapper thinks she doesn’t have a chance in hell of winning the case. TMZ reports:
The rapper thinks it’s absurd his baby mama filed the slander suit, since she’s talked plenty of trash on him. We’re told he believes Exhibit A is her 2015 platinum selling hit, “I Bet.”
In the song, Ciara sings about Future’s alleged cheating: “You know that it hurts your pride but you thought the grass was greener on the other side. I bet you start loving me as soon as I start loving someone else. Somebody better than you.”
Future thought about suing over that, but didn’t want to be petty. However, add this lawsuit on top of the custody battle over their son Future, and this is gearing up to be a very nasty battle.
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.
1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.
2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."
3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.
4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.
5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."
6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."
7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.
8 of 8
Continue reading 19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future