Source: Peter Macdiarmid / Getty
A part-time Pennsylvania police officer was fired after posting a racial slur on social media.
McKeesport Mayor Michael Cherepko took to Facebook to announce that the officer, Melissa Adamson, had been terminated after posting online, “I’m the law today ni**a” on Snapchat.
Adamson, according to the mayor, had only been on the job a few weeks and was a probationary employee in training.
READ MORE: TheGrio.com
Article Courtesy of The Grio
First Picture Courtesy of Getty Images
Post and Second Picture Courtesy of Facebook and The Grio
9th Annual Roots Picnic 2016
6 photos Launch gallery
1. Great performance from @willowsmith who during her set brought out her dad and @djjazzyjeff who performed "Summertime" #rootspicnic
1 of 6
2. The dog @dmx has always been a man of the people
2 of 6
3. Legendary @djdnice who helped put together Usher's show with the Roots #rootspicnic
3 of 6
4. But why is the man at the end trying to jump on 😭😂😭😂😭😭😭 #rootspicnic #omeeka
4 of 6
5. @anderson._paak @kehlani @everydaypplnyc @djmoma @dmx @rootspicnic @paulsellstx @denisecooksmith @missusdawnwhite @questlove #rootspicnic
5 of 6
6. There was no way out I got stuck between Jill Scott and Usher Raymond how lucky could I be#rootspicnic #jillscott #usher #phillyhiphopcop #simoncarr
6 of 6