My, oh my, the tables have turned.
The same tactic that Drake used to body rappers like Meek Mill has backfired on him in a major way. On Sunday, the Toronto rapper and birthday boy announced a new project and dropped a new track called “Two Birds, One Stone,” in which he calls out Kid Cudi and mentions his mental illness.
On the track, the 6 God raps, “You were the Man on the Moon, now you go through your phases / Life of the angry and famous.” But Twitter was not here for it, since Cudi recently went public with his decision to check himself into rehab for “depression and suicidal urges.”
The dragging ensued, with fans claiming that Drake took things a little too far:
PHOTO CREDIT: Splash, Twitter
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
Twitter Slams Drake For Dissing Kid Cudi About His Mental Illness was originally published on globalgrind.com