Fade star Teyana Taylor attended the La Perla Show during New York Fashion Week looking completely stylish in La Perla’s Fjord Long Bi-Stretch Silk Dress. The Harlem native’s dress featured a vibrant mix of orange and blue colors with detailed, unique designs and featured a low cut v-line and a mid-slit that accentuated the dress’s curvy features. All of this made Teyana stand out for all the stylishly good reasons!
Teyana looked hot in the dress, which also comes with a hot price tag for $4,620. She wore the beautiful dress with black strap heels.
This look is definitely a cute look for Teyana. The colors of the dress bring out her golden brown complexion and perfectly matched hair!
If you want to grab this look for your next outing, check out what we picked out for those of you who want to splurge, spend or save.
If you want to get a look similar to Teyana’s without diving too much into the funds (at least not $3,000 worth), check out this Fuzzi Vintage Floral Bodycon Dress for $580.00. You can there pair it with this lovely Rebecca Minkoff Love Crossbody-Black/Gold for $309.00 and top it off with CRISSY Black – Suede Heel for $795.00.
For those of you beauties who want to spend some pocket money for your next soiree, this Andrea Morando Short Dress for $248.00 will give you that stretch-dress look like Teyana’s. You can wear the dress with Kate Spade Dakota Heels for $209.00 and get this ultra-cute GOLDEN GOOSE LOCK ENVELOPE CLUTCH for $125.00
For the budget-conscious beauty, we have this sexy Jaded London IRIDESCENT SNAKE MINI DRESS $55.00 that shows off the body shape and Despina Black Pumps $40.00 that goes great with the dress. No look would be complete without this Black Ruche Faux Suede Clutch Bag $22.00 – currently on sale for only $12.00!
We never leave out our plus-size beauties! Check out this beautiful curve-flaunting number from Wear All with sizes up to 24. Get it for a steal at $49.60!
Step out with an awesome bodycon with designs on your next outing!
TREND REPORT: 7 Trends For Spring Summer 2017 From Black Designers At NYFW
1. NATURALLY NEUTRALSource:Getty 1 of 21
2. NATURALLY NEUTRALSource:Getty 2 of 21
3. NATURALLY NEUTRALSource:Getty 3 of 21
4. NATURALLY NEUTRALSource:Getty 4 of 21
5. LA LA ANTHONY, SERENA WILLIAMS, CIARASource:Getty 5 of 21
6. GO GRAYSource:Getty 6 of 21
7. GO GRAYSource:Hello Beautiful 7 of 21
8. STRIPESSource:Hello Beautiful 8 of 21
9. STRIPESSource:Getty 9 of 21
10. STRIPESSource:Getty 10 of 21
11. STRIPESSource:Getty 11 of 21
12. STRIPESSource:Getty 12 of 21
13. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Getty 13 of 21
14. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Getty 14 of 21
15. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Hello Beautiful 15 of 21
16. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Getty 16 of 21
17. SHEER CONFIDENCESource:Getty 17 of 21
18. IN MY WHITE TEESource:Getty 18 of 21
19. IN MY WHITE TEESource:Getty 19 of 21
20. FLOURISH WITH FLORALSSource:Getty 20 of 21
21. FLOURISH IN FLORALSSource:Hello Beautiful 21 of 21
Teyana Taylor Makes A Statement In A Vibrant La Perla Dress was originally published on hellobeautiful.com