Kelly Cutrone is known for being the founder of fashion PR powerhouse People’s Revolution. Fans might know Cutrone for being in shows such as “America’s Next Top Model” and “The Hills.” Cutrone just came out and has accused Russell Simmons of raping her in 1991.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
According to Page Six, she said, “The #NotMe thing? I’m going to do a #YeahYou. F–k you.” So far 12 women have accused Simmons of rape. He has denied these accusations and even took a polygraph test. She told Page Six the story and said, “He pushed me into his apartment and then he threw me down on the floor and literally tried to grab … take my clothes off of me. And I started kicking him really, really hard, screaming, telling him to get the f–k off of me. And that I would have him killed if he ever f–king laid a hand on me.” She also recalls saying she would call Page Six.
Simmons spoke out about these claims and wants to prove his innocence. He has also stepped down from his positions within his company. We will keep you posted on this story.
- ‘Where My Dogs At?’ TVOne’s ‘Uncensored’ To Air DMX’s Final Interview
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Hip-Hop Wired Presents: CRT FRSH [Certified Fresh] Playlist 5.14.21
- LOCAL NEWS: Regal Cinemas Starting Four More Northeast Ohio Locations Back Up on May 14
- Mother Nature Shows & Proves That Chicago Will Always Have Something To Say
- Gorilla Glue Girl Gives Nicki Minaj Props For Shoutout On “Fractions”
Kelly Cutrone Accuses Russell Simmons Of Raping Her was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com