Prom in the 2K has taken a whole new meaning from the 90s and 2000s when the big deal was who is your date and what are you wear! Of course, it’s still important who your date is and what you wear but not promposals and how you arrive at the prom are a bigger deal!
So meet this young lady, name unknown, that is obviously in love with Barbie and commissioned her friends and family to help her craft the best way to stunt on em for her prom 2018 arrival. We have no idea where this young lady is from but what we do know is that she loves pink, Barbie and loves to stunt on ’em so we’re gonna call her Black Barbie. Black Barbie arrived at prom in a big trailer driven by a man with a FedEx shirt on in a life-sized Barbie box all while wearing a pink sparkly gown!
Watch how it all unfolded here:
- Win Free Tickets To The We Them Ones Comedy Tour!
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- God Ain’t Pleased: Glorilla’s Come Back Hit “Yeah Glo!”
- Watch: Is Porsha Williams Divorce A Publicity Stunt For RHOA?
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- STREAMED: SZA Returns With New Single “Saturn,” Kid Cudi Circles Back With “INSANO Nitro Mega Edition,” & More
- Jay Pharoah Tapped To Host New Fox Game Show ‘Quiz with Balls’
- Urban One Honors Attendees Speak On All Things Best In Black #UrbanOneHonors
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
STARZ Picks Up Ray Jr's 'Only Child'
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
All The Times Serena Williams Posted Nude Pics
These AT&T Outage Posts Will Make You Laugh, Unless Your Phone Is Still Off
NBA Suspends Cavs Tristan Thompson For 25 Games
8 Times Jordyn Woods Slayed During Fashion Week
DJ Steph Floss' 9 o'clock Mixshow (8.24.11)
Chamillionaire Launched $100K Program To Invest In Women-Owned Start-Up Businesses.