According to a new Billboard cover story, Lil Wayne is now the sole owner of Young Money. YM is no longer a joint business venture with Cash Money. Ownership has been entirely given to Wayne as part of the legal settlements with Birdman that was finalized in June. Wayne’s next album, the long-awaited release Tha Carter V, will be his first in his career to not be released under Cash Money.
Read the full cover story from Billboard here
- Bijou Star Exclusive: Traci Braxton Opens Up About Iyanla Vanzant Fixing Her Life
- New Music Video: Machine Gun Kelly “LATELY”
- Prince Tackles Gun Violence In Posthumous “Mary Don’t You Weep” Video [NEW VIDEO]
- #CockTALES | Wayne Says “Dont Blame Me” For Carter V Not Dropping
- #CockTALES | #LOL Flava Flav Keeps His Clock On During Sex?
- The Rewind – MGK Needs Weezy’s Pistol, Swizzy Teases “Poison”
- Wet Storms: Donald Trump’s Most Ignorant Moments During Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Will Smith Makes Stand-Up Comedy Debut Opening Up For Dave Chappelle [PHOTO]
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Launches Hurricane Relief Fund
- Dave Chappelle And Colin Kaepernick To Be Honored With Harvard’s W.E.B Du Bois Medal