According to a new Billboard cover story, Lil Wayne is now the sole owner of Young Money. YM is no longer a joint business venture with Cash Money. Ownership has been entirely given to Wayne as part of the legal settlements with Birdman that was finalized in June. Wayne’s next album, the long-awaited release Tha Carter V, will be his first in his career to not be released under Cash Money.
Read the full cover story from Billboard here
- No Charges Brought Against NYPD Officer in Chokehold Death of Eric Garner
- Grammy Winning Producer Zaytoven Coming To Cleveland
- Iowa Public Official Fired After Shouting Out Tupac In A Company Email To 4,300 Employees
- 6Kicks Season 4 Ep. 5 @frank_louboutin
- It’s A Wrap: Tamar Braxton & Vincent Herbert’s Divorce Finalized
- FaceApp Conspiracy?: Russians Now Own All Your Old Photos & Information
- SHEESH!: The Game’s Music Royalties Seized To Pay Off $7 Million Sexual Assault Judgement
- Watch The First Trailer For ‘Hustlers,’ Jennifer Lopez & Cardi B’s Strip & Steal Flick [TRAILER]
- Text To Win Tickets To See Wiz Khalifa,French Montana, Playboi Carti, Money Bagg Yo & More!
- Arrest Made In Murder Of African-American Museum Founder Sadie Roberts-Joseph