According to a new Billboard cover story, Lil Wayne is now the sole owner of Young Money. YM is no longer a joint business venture with Cash Money. Ownership has been entirely given to Wayne as part of the legal settlements with Birdman that was finalized in June. Wayne’s next album, the long-awaited release Tha Carter V, will be his first in his career to not be released under Cash Money.
Read the full cover story from Billboard here
- CockTALES| Tekashi Hit On Queen Naija! Clare-Bear Shut It Down! Lol
- #CockTALES | Travis Scott Announces #AstroWorldFest Lineup
- #CockTALES | Would You Try Turkey & Dressing Pringles ? The Roots Did…..
- CockTALES| Ye’s Building A Fireproof Community As Wildfires Continue
- Here’s The Official Lineup For Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival
- Black Friday 2018: Deals, Sales And More
- Carmelo Anthony, Houston Rockets Parting Ways: Report
- Kanye West & Mark Zuckerberg Sang A Backstreet Boys Classic During Karaoke Session
- Meek Mill Sets Date For New Album, Talks Criminal Reform
- Michael B. Jordan: ‘Black Women Are Amazing’