“How are you gonna name yourself after a damn gun and you have a man bun,” Em raps at MGK.
It took longer than expected but the Slim Shady is finally back with a response to Machine Gun Kelly’s viral diss track “Rap Devil”. The track saw MGK dissing the rap legends age, his delay in responding to him, and his ties to Trick-Trick legendary Detroit artist.
Em is delayed again in his response but we’re sure it was well worth the wait. Read some more bars from the scathing diss track below:
“Ow, Kelly, ooh, but I’m 45 and I’m still outselling you
By 29 I had three albums that had blew
Now let’s talk about somethin’ I don’t really do
Go in someone’s daughter’s mouth stealin’ food”
“Killshot, I will not fail, I’m with the Doc still
But this idiot’s boss pops pills and tells him he’s got skills
But Kells, the day you put out a hit’s the day Diddy admits
That he put the hit out that got Pac killed, ah”
Who has the better diss record?
MGK said so much in his previous diss ‘Rap Devil’
- Breaking News: Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years In Prison
- #BijouStarFiles: Nas’ Baby’s Mother Pens “When Child Support Stops” Book
- “Backin It Up” Adds Cardi B To The Growing List Of Celebs Channeling Lil Kim
- Ohio Strip Club Loses Liquor License After Giving Lap Dances & Drugs For Food Stamps
- Cardi B Celebrates Making History AGAIN!
- FBI Ranks Detroit 2nd Most Violent Big City in America
- Lil Xan Hospitalized After Eating Too Many Flamin’ Hot Cheetos: Report
- CockTALES| Dallas Officer Who Fatally Shot Botham Jean…Is FIRED!
- CockTALES| LOL! 50 Cent Trolls Busta Rhymes For Suspect Straw Sippin!
- #CockTALES | Jokes On You Yeezy