Demetrius Smith, ex personal asst. and tour manager, from “Surviving R. Kelly” opens up about helping R. Kelly marry underage Aaliyah, what it was like at the wedding and also why he feels he also is a victim to R. Kelly. Press play to listen to the entire interview A Sam Sylk WZAK wzakcleveland.com exclusive
*Demetrius Smith, Kelly’s former tour manager, spoke to the Domenick Nati Show about his time with the star in the early 1990s.
Smith goes in depth in his book Man Behind The Man: Looking from the Inside Out “He got some freaky ways, I believe. He showed his ass to me, and I turned it down. I thought he was playing,” said the Man Behind The Man: Looking from the Inside Out author. “But as you look and see sh*t now, he wasn’t playing.”
Smith added, “I went out and met two girls, brought them up, kicked it with them… After the girls left, Rob came in my room butt naked. I was like, ‘What are you doing?’ He walked over to the mirror, leaned over, and said, ‘You want some of this? You know you want it.’ I took it as a joke. I said, ‘You little freak. I’m gonna get that.’ I walked up behind him. He didn’t move. I said, ‘Get your ass out of here.’ Left it at that. Nothing ever came of that.”
Share on facebook and take our POLL below:
- 6kicks Season 4 Sneakercon 2019
- Will Smith Live on Bad Boys 3 Set
- LOCAL NEWS: Eastlake Man Charged With Assaulting Teen Who Raped a 5-Year-Old
- Chick-Fil-A Booted From Airport Before It Opens Due to LGBTQ Discrimination
- R. Kelly Allegedly Stopped Joycelyn Savage’s Family Meeting?
- Robert Mueller Finally Submits Report on the Russia Collusion
- Tekashi SnitchNine: Tekashi 6ix9ine Gets Lead Attorney Back For His Case
- James Ingram Gets Street Named After Him in His Hometown of Akron
- Jordan Peele Has Another Record-Breaking Hit with ‘Us’ at the Box Office
- LeBron James and the Lakers No Longer Considered For the Playoffs, Thanks to the Nets
Join our newsletter club for more exclusive news and contests: