Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
After the alleged altercation, Tyga was picked up by security and taken outside. While outside Tyga allegedly tried to grab for someone on his security teams gun. Fortunately, he wasn’t able to get it and the night didn’t go a different way.
Lastly, R. Kelly was in jail over the weekend and it’s because he can’t afford his bail. Reports state that he’s in a cell by himself and could possibly get out soon.
See timeline of R. Kelly’s sexual assault accusations below.
ALSO TRENDING ON RICKEYSMILEYMORNINGSHOW.COM:
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge [PHOTO]
- Wendy Williams To Return To Her Talk Show After Long Break
- Barack Obama Spent His Presidents’ Day With John Legend, Chrissy Teigen, And Ayesha & Stephen Curry [Photos]
Timeline Of R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Accusations
1. 1994: R. Kelly Marries AaliyahSource: 1 of 10
2. 1996: Tiffany Hawkins Eues R. Kelly For Alleged Sexual MisconductSource: 2 of 10
3. 2000: Chicago Police Open An InvestigationSource: 3 of 10
4. 2002: Patrice Jones Sues R. Kelly After He Allegedly Got Her Pregnant
Source: 4 of 10
5. 2003: Florida Police Charge R. Kelly With Child Pornography
Source: 5 of 10
6. 2003: The Girl In The 2002 Sex Tape Was 14
Source: 6 of 10
7. 2008: R. Kelly Wins His Illinois Trial
Source: 7 of 10
8. 2017: Mississippi Sheriff Sues R. Kelly
Source: 8 of 10
9. 2017: R. Kelly Accused Of Holding Women Hostage In His Home
Source: 9 of 10
10. 2018: Unnamed Woman Accuses R. Kelly Of Giving Her An STI
Source: 10 of 10