It’s looking like Panthers Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater will likely end up somewhere else, after the Panthers traded for New York Jets QB Sam Darnold on Monday.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, “multiple teams” are interested in trading for Bridgewater. Rapoport said during a phone call between Panther GM Scott Fitterer and Bridgewater, Fitterer told him if he wanted to, he would give him permission to seek a trade to another team.
Potentially, Bridgewater could land on another team as a decent backup and help tutor whoever the QB is with that team. Rapoport also expects, to facilitate the trade, Bridgewater will need cut his salary to the $10 million grantees for 2021.
Cam Newton Heckled At His Own Football Camp Reactions
1.1 of 15
2.2 of 15
3.3 of 15
4.4 of 15
5.5 of 15
6.6 of 15
7.7 of 15
8.8 of 15
9.9 of 15
10.10 of 15
11.11 of 15
12.12 of 15
13.13 of 15
14.14 of 15
15.15 of 15
- Here’s Your Chance To Win $250 from Z107.9!
- Submit Now: Are You Cleveland’s Best Mother/Child Duo?
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Shock G of Digital Underground, 57, has reportedly passed away
- Shock G, Digital Underground Rapper And West Coast Pioneer, Dead At 57
- A World Where George Floyd And Ma’Khia Bryant Would Still Be Here Is A World Without Police
- Rapper Lil Mosey Charged With Rape, Warrant Issued
- Redman “80 Barz,” YG & Mozzy “Bompton to Oak Park” & More | Daily Visuals 4.22.21
- Meek Mill Blesses His Grandmother With A New Home
- Convicted Murderer Derek Chauvin Has Been Mandated To 23 Hour Solitary Confinement
- Union LA Celebrating 30th Anniversary With New Air Jordan 4 Colorway
- LOCAL NEWS: Panera Bread Looking to Add Employees Throughout Northeast Ohio
- GOP Politician Complains About Cardi B During a Hearing Despite More Severe Issues Happening in the U.S.
Multiple teams interested in trading for Teddy Bridgewater was originally published on wfnz.com