Will Smith has enjoyed an amazing career in the entertainment industry. He’s starred in blockbuster films. He had an amazing run on network television. But for whatever reason, lately, he seemingly keeps finding himself on the wrong end of social media bafoonery.
In the past couple of years, Will has publicly embraced his issues with weight gain. He’s endured sheer social media savageness by way of the ‘entanglement’ issue that sparked up with his wife Jada Pinkett in 2020. And he keeps, for whatever reason, promoting terrible movie after terrible movie.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Ok, that last part was unnecessary. And maybe even unfair.
But after what Will Smith did to Chris Rock at tonight’s Academy Awards, I don’t think he’ll have to worry about his internet street cred for too much longer.
After Chris Rock made a couple of terrible jokes about Jada Pinkett’s alopecia, Will Smith did what any badass would do when their wife is being publicly humiliated.
He slapped the dog sh*t out of the offender. Seriously.
Check it out.
After the melee Smith shouts at Rock, “Keep my wife’s name out your f*ckin mouth!”. Chris agreed, and I think it’s safe to say that he won’t make that mistake again.
- We’re Hiring! Apply Now!
- Enter The Morning Hustle Cash Grab Game!!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- 2nd Chance? Colin Kaepernick Completes Workout With Raiders!
- Locked Up! Yella Beezy is Back Behind Bars!
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- Jussie Smollett Directed ‘B-Boy Blues’ to Debut on BET+
- Gov. Greg Abbott Uses Racist Chicago Trope After Uvalde Shooting
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Watch: Fat Joe Admits He Played Himself By Beefing With Jay-Z
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- We Get Our First Look At Xolo Maridueña As ‘The Blue Beetle’
- 70 New Marijuana Dispensaries Liscenced for Ohio