In a resurfaced clip from Red Table Talk, Jada Pinkett Smith shed even more light on her curious relationship with her husband Will Smith. The video has come back to light following Will’s open-hand slapping of Chris Rock at the 2022 Academy Awards.
“We only got married,” Will said, “because Gammy (Adrienne Banfield-Norris) was crying.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Jada continued, “I was under so much pressure. You know, being a young actress, being young, pregnant. I was just like, I didn’t know what to do. I just knew, I was like, I never wanted to be married.”
I don’t know about yall, but I’m tired of seeing the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air with this stupified look on his face whenever Jada opens her mouth. But we’re not here to judge anybody’s household. So… if he likes it, we love it.
Check out the now (again) viral video and click on one of those emojis to let us know your reaction.
- Get Your Summer Jam Tickets Here!
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Videos Show Massive Crowds At South African Tavern Where ’22 Teenagers’ Died
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Beach Body On Instagram And Gives Us Body Goals
- Lala Anthony Celebrates Her Birthday With A Stunning IG Photoshoot
- Summer Walker Reveals She’s Pregnant With Second Child
- Michigan’s Black Caucus Calls SCOTUS Abortion Decision ‘Bullshit’
- Roe v. Wade: States Rush To Ban Abortion In Wake Of Supreme Court Ruling
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Kevin Gates Gets Honest On Crying To Heal, Yoga And Making His ‘Khaza’ Album
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law