The Daily Mail first broke the news and provided receipts in the form of photos showing the two colleagues looking happy in “forbidden love” and social media went to town over the alleged affair. According to the site, both Robach and Holmes Robach and Holmes both separated from their spouses in August but have been seen lately wearing their wedding rings recently. But was that just a cover-up to keep their relationship a secret?
Godwin was also quoted saying, “And so, I want to say that while that relationship is not a violation of company policy, I have really taken the last few days to think about and work through what I think is best for the ABC News organization.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Both Amy and TJ have been quiet about their relationship since the news broke but quickly deleted their social media accounts. Some say TJ made a subtle joke about their whirlwind of a week on the show Friday, note their wedding rings are missing, but you be the judge.
Stephanie Ramos and Gio Benitez will host GMA3 Monday, no word if they are permanent or how long they will take over the duties.
- Start Your Day With The Morning Hustle!
- Omega Psi Phi Revokes Membership Of Three Officers Involved In Tyre Nichols’ Death
- Justice For Anthony Lowe! Outraged Family, Activists Ask Why Cops Needed To Shoot Double Amputee
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Falsely Claims CRT Teaches Racism And 1 Illinois School Got $5.1B To Spend On Diversity
- AOC Rips GOP’s ‘Racism’ After Ilhan Omar Removed From Committee By House Republicans ‘Targeting Women Of Color’
- Whats Your African Ancestry, Igbo Culture
- The World before the Enslavement of Africans
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: John Mercer Langston
- “Nothing More Insulting:’ Sharpton Calls Tyre Nichols Beating A Disgrace To MLK’s Legacy
- D.L. Hughley On The Daily Show: D.L. Weighs In On Tucker Carlson & Homeschools About Hitler
- 19 Keys On The Power Of Self, Black Wealth And The Future Of AI
Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes No Longer On ‘GMA 3’ After Relationship Exposed was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com