Apparently, Celebs are just like us. They too have guilty pleasures. Some more than others or maybe some just aren’t as forthcoming. Taraji really has a long, varied list of all the things she loves. Too funny.
Guilty Pleasures – Celebrity Confessions
was originally published on
1. Keri Hilson said ‘hands down, it’s got to be chocolate’
2. Ciara confesses that her secret pleasure is watching ‘America’s Next Top Model’
3. Gabrielle Union confesses that she loves Taco Bell!
4. Beyonce is a proud Popeyes chicken fanatic.
5. Tatyana Ali confesses she loves bread pudding with chocolate and one night stands. Okay, she grown!
6. Taraji P. Henson says she exercises so she can eat whatever she’s feelin’ and there’s a long list: Cheesecake, Oreos, Cheetos, Crispy Creme Donuts, Mac & Cheese, Red Velvet Cake, Gummy Bears, peach cobbler ala mode and fully loaded baked potato. Taraji, We LOVE You!
7. Alicia Keys admits bread is her guilty pleasure (at least with some butter?)
8. President Barack Obama likes Roscoe’s Chicken n’ Waffles so much the restaurant renamed “The Country Boy” in his honor.
9. Stevie Wonder said his guilty pleasure is surely anything sweet, however, he is trying to have a healthier lifestyle so tryin’ to give them up.
10. Oprah Winfrey admits that her current guily pleasure is Fifty Shades of Grey
11. Porsha Williams admits she loves the ID channel. This explains where she got her moves during the fight!
12. Willow Smith loves Tyler the Creator!
13. Arsenio Hall says his guilty pleasure is any show that begins with the word Reality. Loves them all.
14. Chris Noth says his guilty pleasure is Wine! Hey, mine too.
15. Sofia Vergara can’t get enough of her sweet sugary lollipops. I can’t read this without using her accent!
16. Kim Kardashian craves her Pinkberry yogurt and botox (just kidding about the botox).
17. Kevin Hart loves all the Housewives shows.
18. Brandy confesses that Krispy Creme Donuts and Love & Hip Hop are her guilty pleasures.
19. First Lady Michelle Obama says that she likes to click through design & food shows.