The BLIZZARD WARNING has been issued for the following counties: Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Erie, Huron, Lake, Lorain, Ottawa, Sandusky, Seneca.
A WINTER STORM WARNING has been issued for the rest of the area for the following counties: Ashland, Carroll, Columbiana, Coshocton, Geauga, Holmes, Mahoning, Medina, Portage, Richland, Stark, Summit, Trumbull, Tuscarawas, Wayne
Here is the latest from the National Weather Service regarding the blizzard:
...BLIZZARD WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 PM EST THIS EVENING...
* ACCUMULATIONS...6 TO 12 INCHES OF SNOW.
* TIMING...HEAVY SNOW AND BLOWING SNOW WILL TAPER OFF LATE THIS
EVENING. THE SNOW WILL VARY IN INTENSITY THIS EVENING.
* WINDS...NORTHEAST 15 TO 25 MPH WITH GUSTS OF 35 MPH.
* IMPACTS...BLIZZARD CONDITIONS WILL MAKE FOR DANGEROUS TRAVEL
CONDITIONS INTO TONIGHT.
* TEMPERATURES...UPPER 20S.
* VISIBILITIES...NEAR ZERO AT TIMES FROM THE COMBINATION OF
FALLING AND BLOWING SNOW THIS EVENING.
A BLIZZARD WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE
EXPECTED OR OCCURRING. VISIBILITIES WILL BE NEAR ZERO AT TIMES...
MAKING TRAVEL EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.