GQ magazine has no intentions of putting Chris Brown on its cover. Not now and maybe not ever.
Late last year, a female fan of his asked the publication on it’s website: “Has Chris Brown ever been on the GQ cover? and if not when will he?”
The answer she got back was snarky, sarcastic and straight to the point: “Might be a while. It is Gentlemen’s Quarterly, after all, not Ironically-Named-Magazine-That-Knowingly-Puts-Domestic-Abusers-On-It’s-Cover Quarterly.”
The mag did feature Chris in a fashion spread back in September 2007, but it’s clear they no longer feel friendly towards him. Also, GQ Italia just had him pose for their April 2011 issue, so we guess it’s just the Americans that still hate him.
Spotted at NecoleBitchie.
Most Popular Articles
- LeBron James’ mom arrested…AGAIN
- Pastor Vernon’s F— You Remix w/ Rapper Cee-Lo [AUDIO]
- Jennifer Hudson Talks “When Losing Weight Affects Your Love”
- My 29-Year-Old Boyfriend Smokes Weed, Drinks Constantly & Works At Wendy’s
- 3 Mistakes Women Make in the Bedroom
- White NBA Player Steve Nash Divorced Because His Pregnant Wife Had A Black Baby!?
- JERMAINE & RANDY JACKSON’S BABY MAMA “FINALLY” KICKED OUT OF JACKSON COMPOUND
- Disturbing Video: Pregnant Girl Gets Beat Up For Talking Mess On Facebook!
- How Birth Order Affects Your Love Life
- RHOA Drama: Phadra’s Hubby Arrested?!