Bad Girls Club star Christina Hopkins was caught in a racist rant saying the N-Word twelve times when speaking about a Black woman while she was eating at a restaurant.
The Oxygen Network has banned her following the vile rant.
Hopkins was at a diner in Staten Island last month when she spouted off about someone saying:
“If you’re a black girl … you should shut up because you’re black … you’re a n**ger … nobody likes you.”
Hopkins later apologized saying the rant “wasn’t meant in a derogatory way.”
Former castmate Ashley Cheatham doesn’t agree.
“Being drunk is not an excuse to bring out your inner racism. It’s disgusting and downright offensive … Go get a f**king life. Better yet, do the world a favor and go kill yourself.”
Most Popular Articles
- WTF! Nicki Minaj’s Bank Statements Revealed!
- Guess Who Allegedly Dropped $171K on just DRINKS for him and the fellas?
- Celebrity Herpes Scandal Prompts Bidding War For Sex Tape
- Pinky Drops Porn & Picks Up a Book…& A New Look!
- Nicki Minaj’s Alleged Bank Statement Hits Internet!
- Want Summer Jam 2011 Tickets???
- Shannon Brown Puts Pau Gasol Rumor To Rest
- Who’s Performing at Summer Jam 2011?
- Amber Rose About Wiz Khalifa “I Did Not Downgrade At All” [SEXY PHOTOS INSIDE]
- Hoopz Talks About How She Rescued Shaq [VIDEO]