Have you ever heard of anything like this? A Russian woman, Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, 49, actually died from a heart attack brought on by the shock of waking up at her own funeral. Clearly someone, somewhere messed up.
Fagilyu Mukhametzyanov, was mistakenly declared deceased by doctors, the Daily Mail reported Friday.
But she later woke up – in a coffin surrounded by sobbing relatives. She started screaming after realizing she was about to be buried alive.
Mukhametzyanov, a resident of Kazan, was rushed back to the hospital where she was declared dead — this time for real.
Her husband, Fagili Mukhametzyanov, was distraught.
“Her eyes fluttered and we immediately rushed her back to the hospital but she only lived for another 12 minutes,” he said.
He told The Sun that he would sue the hospital.
“I am very angry and want answers. She wasn’t dead when they said she was and they could have saved her.”
A spokesman at the hospital, also in Kazan, said officials were investigating.
Most Popular Articles
- BET Awards Show Live Pre-Show [Live Ustream] #BETAwardsCLE
- 5 Year Old Kills Biggie’s Hypnotized Beat With His Own Lyrics!
- After 12 years, Sean Combs finally pays up!
- Chris Breezy Sexting Rihanna!?
- RAPPER RICK ROSS IS IN LOVE . . . AND HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND IS A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!
- lilD’s The Word Eye Heard Ent Report, 6-22-11: Master P is Broke?!?
- DWYANE WADE IS ON VACATION IN ITALY . . . WITH A NEW CHICK!!
- Congrats to Mrs. Antonia “Toya” Carter on Finding Her Mr. Wright!
- Snoop’s Trickin Car’s now!?
- Nicki Minaj & Britney Spears Get Into Altercation At Femme Fatale Tour?!