On this week’s episode of ‘Surprise Homecoming,’ a U.S. soldier surprises his two kids at church with a very emotional homecoming.
Sgt. Lee, a single parent dad, had been stationed in Iraq on a year-long deployment, but finally came home for an emotional surprise reunion with his two kids. Posing as a guest singer, Sgt. Lee waited with a microphone outside the church doors, made his grand entrance singing ‘Glory Glory, Hallelujah.’
Watch the emotional video below:
Most Popular Articles
- Queen Latifah’s Girlfriend Will Take Her Back If She Kicks Her Nasty Habits
- Basketball Wives Lawsuit!
- Cleveland Serial Killer, Anthony Sowell Found Guilty
- SPOTTED: Alicia Keys, Swizz Beats & Baby Egypt [PHOTOS]
- Nas On Death Of Winehouse: “Why You Couldn’t Chill??”
- SERIAL KILLER FOUND GUILTY OF MURDERING 11 BLACK WOMEN
- Drake’s Opening Pitch at Indian’s Game [VIDEO]
- SAD: Amy Winehouse Found Dead!
- Top 10 Things Men Find Unattractive About Women (Add What You Think HERE)
- The Interview That Started The Feud
- Big Sean, Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y Working On A “Secret Project” [Video]
- Patti Labelle Praises Ledisi As Her Successor [VIDEO]
- Celebrities We’d Like to See Without Their Weaves [PHOTOS]
- Estelle Performs at Global Fusion Festival [VIDEO]
- 6 Reasons Lil Mama Deserves Respect
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Poll: Who Should Perform at Z1079 Summer Jam 2023? Vote Now!
The 2023 Father’s Day “Father and Child Look A-Like” Photo Contest
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?
DC Young Fly’s Longtime Partner And Mother Of His Children Ms Jacky Oh Dead After Mommy Makeover Surgery
Report: Kyrie Irving is Asking LeBron James to Leave Lakers, Join Him in Dallas