Sean Kingston says doctors had to perform open heart surgery on him after his Memorial Day weekend jet ski crash — calling the experience a “life or death situation.”
Kingston just sat down for an MTV First special and told Sway Calloway … when he was being released from the hospital, docs discovered a heart condition that required immediate surgery.
Kingston explains, “I had open heart surgery and I had two other surgeries … it was a life or death situation.”
King says he’s now back to “100%” — and compares the former Marine who pulled him out of the water to an angel … saying, “It was just like an angel in the sky.” Kingston says he’s emailed his hero and plans to meet up with the guy in the near future.
Kingston spent 23 days in the hospital after his Memorial Day weekend crash in Miami — where, along with the heart issues, he was treated for a shattered wrist, broken ribs and water inhalation.
Get More: MTV Shows
Most Popular Articles
- Lil Wayne and Lauren London’s Son Picture Revealed!
- Exclusive: Kelly Rowland Talks New Work Out Video, Body Image and Comparisons To Beyonce.
- Beyonce Outshines Kelly at Her Album Release Party
- EVERYTHING You Missed At Summer Jam 2011 [VIDEO PLAYLIST]
- PICS: Keyshia Cole Has A New Look!
- A Very Pregnant Nia Long & Her Boyfriend Take A Stroll [PHOTOS]
- Kelly Rowland Has Emotional Breakdown Over Beyonce Message
- Exclusive Interview w/ Meeka Claxton From Basketball Wives
- Is Superhead A New Basketball Wife?
- Keyshia Cole Brings Out Husband Boobie and Son During Concert
- [ione-gallery id=”1074355″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D