Actor/comedian D.L. Hughley made a guest-host appearance on “The Talk” and gave his opinion on the show’s topics of “awkward sex moments” and ways to “make a man feel like a man.”
Also co-host Holly Robinson-Peete chimed in on the discussion and said she loves when her husband Rodney Peete orders her meal for her in a restaurant.
Check out what D.L. had to say below:
Most Popular Articles
- NICKI MINAJ HAS A NIP SLIP! [PHOTOS]
- Congressional Black Caucus Announces Almost 100 Employers Job Initiative Starts In Cleveland
- WTF! Lil Kim Caught Wearing No Panties On the Stage [PHOTO]
- Miguel Reveals His….Girlfriend?
- You Know You’re From Cleveland When…
- WTF: Rihanna Humps A 60 Year Old White Man [PHOTOS]
- Drake Sends Message To Big Sean & Nicki Minaj While Performing On Stage
- KATT WILLIAMS KICKED OUT OF HIS OWN COMEDY SHOW
- Royce Reed “BASKETBALL WIVES” STAR Suffers Seizure at Charity Event
- Is Stacey Dash Getting Fired From “Single Ladies”?