Cops say Victoria Hill (not pictured) walked into an Idaho store, slipped a 24-ounce can of $1.50 Steel Reserve beer into her purse, and walked out. Now she’s facing up to 10 years in jail!
35 year old Hill was arrested and charged with felony burglary because, officers say, she went into the store “with the intent to commit the theft.”
The charge, which is punishable with a minimum prison sentence of one year and a max of 10, is usually used in thefts of clothing or other goods, but officers decided it was appropriate for Hill because of her criminal history. She pleaded guilty to grand theft back in 2004. “She did stick the beer in her purse, which kind of says intent right there, and she walked past several open registers before exiting the establishment,” says a police spokesperson. Damn!
Is 10 years in prison too much punishment for stealing a beer?
Most Popular Articles
- IT’S FREE: Get A Free SmartPhone In One Click
- Get a FREE Smartphone!
- Kid Dunks on Lebron James!
- Nicki Minaj Gives Drake A Lap Dance! [VIDEO]
- Da Brat has a new Boo!
- C’MON SON! Kobe Bryant Fighting In Church??
- Possible “OVERDOSE” As Mega-Church Pator Found Dead In Hotel With Drugs
- Coupled Up: Shaq, Kevin Hart, & Matt Barnes Spotted w/ Their Lady Loves [PHOTOS]
- WTF! Young Man Found Dead After Murder-For-Hire FaceBook Post! Coincidence Or Have People Really Lost Their Minds?
- Nicki Minaj Gives Drake A Kiss & Lap Dance [VIDEO]
- [ione-gallery id=”521562″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D