Toxicology tests done on the British soul singer have come back, but it hasn’t been determined yet if the alcohol that was found in her system played any part in her death…
“Toxicology results returned to the Winehouse family by authorities have confirmed that there were no illegal substances in Amy’s system at the time of her death,” read a statement released today by family spokesman Chris Goodman.
“Results indicate that alcohol was present, but it cannot be determined as yet if it played a role in her death,” the statement continues. “The family would like to thank the police and coroner for their continuing thorough investigations and for keeping them informed throughout the process. They await the outcome of the inquest in October.”
The initial autopsy had failed to determine the 27-year-old’s cause of death.
The “Rehab” singer was found dead in her North London home on July 23, after battling an addiction to drugs and alcohol for years.
Most Popular Articles
- #BreakingNews VIDEO @MachineGunKelly RAGES At Strongsville Mall with Flashmob And Gets ARRESTED!
- Update: Underaged Girl Who “Spent Night With Lil Wayne” Speaks! [VIDEO]
- Chelsea Handler On 50 Cent: “We Had Sex, It Was Fun”
- 16 Year Old Canadian Girl Clarifies “Sleeping With Lil Wayne”
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humpries Wedding Photos & Video
- Toya Carter’s New Husband Memphitz Arrested On Gun Charges
- 50 Cent And His Baby Mama Argue On The Radio Over Son’s School Clothes [VIDEO]
- “Real Housewives Of Atlanta’s” Lisa Wu-Hartwell Splits From Hubby!
- #Ratchet : Hoodrat Busting Her Cakes Wide In Child’s Face [VIDEO]
- Mary Mary Speak On Disapproving Fans For Attending A Beyonce Concert