Actress Kyla Pratt, the one-time child actress who voiced Penny Proud in Disney’s “The Proud Family” and starred in UPN’s “One on One” during her mid-to-late teens, has revealed that she secretly gave birth to a baby girl nearly one year ago.
Pratt, 25, confirmed the rumors during an appearance on BET’s “106 & Park.”
“A lot of people don’t know but I had a daughter last year and she’s going to be 1 next week,” Kyla told the shocked crowd. She said they’re going to “do it big” for her baby’s first birthday, including a trip to Disneyland.
The baby’s name is Lyric Kai. Pratt did not mention who the father is, but blogs are reporting that the daddy may be a Los Angeles stripper now working as a tattoo artist.
Pratt was on BET to plug her addition to the second season of the network’s “Let’s Stay Together,” set to begin in January.
Watch Pratt’s “106 & Park” visit below.
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]