Maury Povich has reportedly jumped into the Justin Bieber baby scandal, offering the teen heartthrob a venue to reveal results of a paternity test he said he’d take to prove his is NOT the father of a woman’s baby.
A spokesperson for “Maury” tells Huffington Post that the show has invited Biebs onto the show, to take a paternity test. The 17-year-old has denied accusations by 20-year-old fan Mariah Yeater, who claims that he fathered a child with her when he was 16.
Bieber indicated that he’s willing to take a paternity test to clear his name. And now, former “Maury” executive producer Amy Rosenblum — who hatched the concept of airing DNA test results on the series — thinks that an appearance on the talk show could actually boost the credibility of Bieber’s denials.
“This would be a huge TV event,” Rosenblum told HuffPost. “When I brought the DNA test to TV for the first time on ‘Maury,’ I had no idea it would still be as popular today as it was then. Maury is trusted by millions of viewers and if Maury told Justin ‘You are not the father,’ everyone would believe it.”
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]