His shape was no accident. The rapper had begun a weight loss plan and kept a regular workout regime. Although he weighed 344 pounds at the time of death, he was on his way to better health.
Tony Wisniewski, the rapper’s trainer at the Ultra Body Fitness gym in Los Angeles, set Heavy up on a fitness plan three months before his death. Wisniewski is the same trainer that helped him lose 150 pounds back in 2008.
Heavy also knew that if wanted to kick his acting career into high gear he would have to lose some heft. So he dad. in 2002 he shed 135 pounds.
the rapper/actor shared with reporters at the 2003 Television Critics Association this advice from a director.
“I went on a couple auditions, and one director was kind enough to say, ‘Look, you would’ve had this part but you’re not fitting, you’re stifling yourself.’ He was right. I kind of always knew it in the back of my mind.”
Get More: Music News
Heavy D’s Last Performance
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]