Beyonce opened up about her pregnancy, her rabid fan base and much more while hosting a press screening in New York Sunday for her new “Live at Roseland” DVD, to be released Tuesday.
Regarding her performances leading up to the big baby bump reveal at the MTV VMAs, she said: “The whole time I definitely was thinking, ‘Everyone knows, everyone can see.’”
After seeing her fans line up in the rain to attend her four sold-out concerts at New York’s Roseland Ballroom over the summer, Bey said she was determined to give them a good show. “I just wanted to give everything I could,” she explained.
The pregnancy, however, did take a toll on her performances.
“When you’re pregnant, it’s a little bit harder to breathe, so it was hard doing all the choreography and singing at the same time,” she said. “I just got my strength from all the love from the fans.”
“I can see all of my super fans in the audience when I’m performing because they’re doing the choreography harder than me,” she laughed. “Some of the fans were like, ‘B, you better put me in this DVD.’ So I made sure I did.”
Watch a clip from her Q&A session below.
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]