Just when Chris Brown was edging over to the safe zone with Rihanna, the singer posted a Twitter rant about his ex-girlfriend. But before too many public eyes got to read the posts, he deleted the string of messages and decided he’s leaving the social network for good.
His account is once again active, but only only a pair of tweets remains in his timeline. The latest, dated Nov. 15, reads, “Live LIFE!”
A few days later Chris notified his haters with this post:
“Don’t say s— to anybody and everyone feels its cool to attack me. GROWN ADULTS!!!!” Brown wrote. “That s— happened three years ago. TWITTER GETS WACK REAL FAST! I LOVE ALL THE POEPLE WHO SUPPORT MY MUSIC! i never said I was a LEGEND. people please grow up. Ive never dealt with so much negativity in my life! its to the point now that its just ridiculous! IM NOT A POLITICIAN! MY MUSIC DOESNT PROMOTE VIOLENCE nor will it ever! only thing it will increase is the pregnacy rate!”
Then posted what looked like a reference to Rihanna.
“I know a lot of you wack a-s (OLD) celebrities probably wanna f— my ex, but talking s— on me wont get you far! and to be REALLY HONEST, ya’ll wonder why n-a spazzes all the time?”
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]