TMZ is reporting that singer Tionne Watkins, a.k.a. T-Boz of TLC, has filed for bankruptcy.
According to docs filed last month in U.S. Bankruptcy Court, T-Boz owes creditors $768,642.99 — mostly from mortgages on her $1.2 million house, the website reports.
The documents also show she takes in $11,700 per month in income, with monthly expenses totaling $8,821.
Although TLC had ten top ten singles, four number one singles, four multi-platinum albums and four Grammy Awards, T-Boz only earns $1,200/month in royalties, according to TMZ.
Most Popular Articles
- Meek Mill Gets Tattoo On Chest…But It’s Spelled Wrong #FAIL
- VIDEO: Mistress Attacks Pastor During Sermon!
- – Rumored NICKI MINAJ And DRAKE SEXTAPE!! (Warning EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT)
- Drake Goes Off on Social Media After #TakeCareComesWith Insults! [PHOTOS]
- RIP: Hip Hop Legend Heavy D Has Died at 44!
- Draya Wants You To Pray For Her & Her Sex Tape
- Amber Rose Shows Off New Hairstyle At “Master Of The Mix” Premiere [PHOTOS]
- Video: R.I.P. Heavy D…Last Interview Before Passing At The Young Age Of 44
- L.A. Basketball Wife Draya’s Secret Sextape!
- Trina Works The Strip Pole For New Video “Red Bottoms” [PHOTOS]