Nicki Minaj loves her Barbie necklace and her legion of fans is happy to call themselves Barbz. But now the Harajuku Barbie is taking her obsession with the ultimate female icon to a new level with a one-of-a-kind actual Nicki Minaj Barbie doll that will be auctioned off for charity.
While Nicki’s colorful wigs, plunging necklines and body-hugging outfits are typically more revealing than the iconic dolls’, Barbie maker Mattel has fashioned a single Minaj-edition Barbie that will be put up for auction onCharity Buzz on Wednesday as part of the five-day Divine Design event and gala at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles, according to Billboardmagazine.
Bids on the figure will be offered through December 19 and start out at $1,000. The Grammy-nominated singer is in good company, as former one-of-a-kind charity Barbie models include Janet Jackson and Rachel Zoe. All proceeds from the sale will go to Project Angel Food, which provided meals for men, women and children affected by HIV/AIDS.
Full story at: MTV
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]