CALLING REV. AL SHARPTON! CALLING REV. AL SHARPTON!
In less than 3 hours, a Louisiana jury found Gerald Needham guilty of federal weapons charges after deliberating Wednesday afternoon.
Needham, a 39-year-old felon, was on trial on charges that he knowingly possessed ammunition that was inside his Bossier City residence.
Bossier City police found more than 60 rounds of ammunition in his home on Cynthia Lane in April during an investigation into a triple murder at an appliance store. The murder charges were later dropped against Needham because they say of “new evidence”…….he was transferred into federal custody to face a charge of possessing ammunition as a convicted felon.
Bullets matching those used in the Norris murder were found at another crime scene while Needham was behind bars.
The prosecution says he confessed twice to law enforcement, but there is NO RECORDING of either alleged confession. Forensics experts were also not able to lift any usable DNA or fingerprints off of the bullets or the containers they were found in.
Fingerprint and DNA experts from the North Louisiana Criminalistics Laboratory testified Tuesday that they were UNABLE to obtain enough samples to compare with Needham’s fingerprints and DNA profile.
Yolanda Needham, the defendant’s wife, told the jury the bullets have been inside her residence since 2003. They belonged to her brother who lived with her before he was killed, and she initially had intentions to throw them away but forgot.
Needham faces 10 years in prison for being a felon in possession of ammunition. A sentencing date has not been set.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]