Nicki Minaj treats her fans to a fresh, new music video for her single new single “Stupid Hoe”.
Tweeting about her latest single’s visual accompaniment, the 29-year-old hitmaker wrote, “World Premiere. #StupidHoe Music Video. Can’t premiere on a network b/c its important that my art is not tampered with, or compromised prior to you viewing it for the 1st time.”
Most Popular Articles
- zHipHopCleveland.com Exclusives: Z-Points – Win, Play And Stay Steady Hooked Up
- Mindless Behavior Rocks Out In Cleveland [PHOTOS]
- Shocker! (Sike): Antwaun Cook Has Been Cheating on, Baby Momma, Fantasia
- President Obama Stops SOPA Internet Piracy Bill!
- Rihanna Invites Khloe Kardashian To “Tap This” [PHOTOS]
- Beyonce’s First Post-Baby Interview!
- 25 Photos Of Rappers Being Normal
- You Want Fries With That??? Watch a Rat Run Around McDonald’s! [VIDEO]
- Mom arrested for letting 10 year old son get tattoo
- Mike Epps Explains His Twitter Beef With Kevin Hart [AUDIO]
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
The Chloe Bailey & Damson Idris Sex Scene in Swarm Has the Internet TALKIN!
Nicki Minaj Goes At Cardi B Fans Over Photoshop Claims
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?