Nicki Minaj treats her fans to a fresh, new music video for her single new single “Stupid Hoe”.
Tweeting about her latest single’s visual accompaniment, the 29-year-old hitmaker wrote, “World Premiere. #StupidHoe Music Video. Can’t premiere on a network b/c its important that my art is not tampered with, or compromised prior to you viewing it for the 1st time.”
When this song was revealed many fans voiced their opinions. Is this the best of Nicki Minaj and what she has to offer for her next album? Can she really be considered the female Weezy and if so why is she spending another song on dissing Lil Kim (so last year) and these schizophrenic lyrics? Voice your opinion below and leave a comment.
- Dutch Teen Completes Historic, Controversial Solo Sail Around The Globe
- Keyshia Cole & Cleveland Cavaliers Daniel Gibson Talk Marriage & How To Make Love Work
- Erica Mena Explains Boyfriend Attack, Beef With Kimbella
- Rev. Jesse Jackson a Deadbeat Dad! Owes $12K in Child Support!
- Unbelievable Shot: You Won’t Believe Your Eyes When You See This Game Ending [VIDEO]
- Black Stereotypes That Black People Uphold
- Musician Johnny Otis Dies At 90
- BREAKING NEWS: Legendary Singer Etta James Dies at 73
- Mike Epps Explains His Twitter Beef With Kevin Hart [AUDIO]
- ATL Housewife NeNe Leakes Debuts Acting Skills On Glee
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
CLEVELAND BALLER BATTLE
VIDEO: Chelsea Handler Talks About Sex With 50 Cent & Dumping Him Because Of Ciara!!!
‘Free Cone Day’! Here’s Where to Get Free Ice Cream in Cleveland Today!
LeBron's Biopic 'Shooting Stars' Filmed in Akron, Cleveland Heights & Canton
Uh Oh! Naked Pic of Serena Williams Goes Viral!
Win $250 PLUS Comedy Show Tickets!
Nice Mini-Skirt: Why is Young Thug Wearing It?