Ok…so I can’t lie, it made me smile… the amount of joy Lebron James let off when he realized Game 5 was in the Heats hands and they would get their ring! But I truly hoped OKC could have gotten the job done as well. Two GREAT teams in the end – One Championship! Congrats to the Heat and may OKC come back next season polised, lesson learned and ready to do work!
In case you missed the two most emotional moments on last night’s Game 5…here they are!
The Heartbreak – Kevin Durant’s emotional hug to his parents postgame:
The Celebration – Seconds left in the game:
The Victory Dance:
Be sure to tune into the Midday’s weekly 10am-3pm with RoDigga!
- Summer Jam Spy Is In The Streets with Tickets [CONTEST]
- Trey Songz Gets Wet & Playful For Self Magazine’s 2012 July Music Issue
- Lil’ Kim Gets It In At Concert In Texas [PHOTOS]
- Watch Now: Rick Ross’ “Touch’N You” Video Featuring Usher
- Guess Who’s Taking The Leading Role On “The Game”?
- We Don’t Believe You…You Need More People! “Love & Hip Hop” ATL’s Star Joseline Tweets Naked Pic….So You Know She’s Real! O_o
- Take The Poll: NBA Finals Game 5 Tonight! If Lebron Wins That Championship Ring…Will People Finally Let Him Be?
- EXCLUSIVE: Lil Wayne Wants Drake to End Chris Brown Beef … NOW!
- Dayuuum!: Halle Berry Ordered To Pay WHAT In Child Support?!!!
- Are You Ready For Tyga @ #Z1079SummerJam 2012
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay on top of your favorite black celebrities