Looks like Lil Wayne is slipping when it comes to cutting those checks. The rapper/producer has been slapped with two separate lawsuits by producers who claim they weren’t paid for their services.
Andrew “Drews” Correa and Marcus “Infamous” Rodriguez filed lawsuits against Weezy’s record label, Young Money Entertainment. Correa claims he produced music for various hit albums–”Carter III”, “Rebirth”, “I’m Not A Human Being”–and received some royalties, but hasn’t been paid in full. Rodriguez has made similar claims in his lawsuit.
Both men are being represented by the law firm of Singh, Singh and Trauben. TMZ reached out to Young Money for comment, but received no response.
- Whose Backside Is Drake Gawking Over Now?
- It’s Happening Again! Shaq Slam DUMPS Hoopz!
- Bernice Jenkins Calls Heaven During Gerald LeVert Concert [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- After Losing Custody To Usher, Tameka Raymond Will Appeal Custody Decision
- Praise Break: Fred Hammond “I Will Lift Him Up” [NEW MUSIC]
Lil Wayne Accused Of Ripping Off Two Music Producers was originally published on theurbandaily.com