The plot just continues to thicken when it comes to Manti Te’o‘s story about being the victim of a girlfriend hoax. Te’o recently admitted he knew his supposed girlfriend Lennay Kekua wasn’t real back in December.
The star linebacker at Notre Dame University told friends he found out his girlfriend was a fake when he received a call from “her” on December 6th, which was months after she had allegedly died. Te’o didn’t tell his coaches about the hoax until the day after Christmas because he thought the news would be a major distraction for the team as they prepared for the BCS championship game against Alabama.
According to sources, during the 20 days he knew but hadn’t told his coaches, he had a hard time figuring out how to handle the catfish situation. He eventually felt it was only right to confess to his coaches.
As Manti Te’o is currently training for the NFL combine, which is a fancy word for scouting camp, and is surprisingly he is receivng quite a bit of support from the young men hje’s training with.
- Rickey Smiley: Another Perspective On The Manti Te’o Dead/ Fake Girlfriend Scandal [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- ATL Momma’s Go In: Keyshia Cole’s Momma, Frankie, Put The Paws On Lil Scrappy’s Mama Dee [GRAPHIC VIDEO]
- Shots Fired: Wendy Williams Goes In On American Idol – Nicki & Mariah Fued
- The Official Obama Inauguration Playlist: Alicia Keys, Beyonce, Biz Markie, Katy Perry [LISTEN]
- GQ Releases Behind The Scenes: Beyonce’s Sexy Photo Shoot [VIDEO]
The Plot Thickens: Notre Dame’s Manti Te’o Admits He Knew “Catfish” Girlfriend Was A Hoax was originally published on theurbandaily.com