The date is set for LeBron and Savannah.
As we reported earlier in the week, the wedding of the year … well, as far as some folks are concerned … is going down between the Miami Heat b-ball superstar and the mother of his two children.
According to reports, the couple sent out “Save the Weekend” notes to family and friends asking them to block off September 13-15 on their calendars. As usual, TMZ got their hands on what is said to be the invite and you can see it below.
Unfortunately, for some, the date is a problem because it’s the beginning of Yom Kippur; it will no doubt cause a conflict with many of the couple’s Jewish friends.
The card, which revealed that the ceremony wil take place in San Diego, came with a cute caricature of the couple and their two young boys—LeBron Jr., 8, and Bryce, 5—wearing their finest wedding attire.
The couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in 2011 at a private party in Miami. James gave Brinson a seven-carat pear-shaped engagement ring.
- “Im Better At Life Than You” | Seahawks Richard Sherman Destroys Skip Bayless On First Take!
- Cleveland Councilman, Zack Reed Drunk Video Released [VIDEO]
- Lamar Odom Attends Child Custody Hearing With Ex Liza Morales
- You Mad? Is Drake’s “5am In Toronto” The Reason Behind Chris Brown’s Latest “F*** Drake” Rant?
- Lil Twist Wrecks Justin Bieber’s Fisker, Then Flees The Scene!
- Mike Epps Live In Cleveland – [CONTEST]
- Laugh Of The Day: Insurance All Men Should Have ‘XXX Insurance’ [VIDEO]
- Man Tips: 10 Signs She Faked Her Orgasm
- LeBron James and Savannah Brinson Set to Marry in San Diego
- Taye Diggs in ‘Got Milk?’ Ad with 3-Year-Old Son