Guess you can’t always take the bad out of a former Bad Boy artist! Choppa aka Choppa City was arrested in Las Vegas this week on some warrants out of Louisiana. According to the Las Vegas Sun, Choppa (Kevin Barnes) was partying at Town Square when a dispute between two groups broke out and the police were called in. During a random check of ID’s it was discovered that Choppa was a wanted man.
He was taken in to custody and remains there awaiting extradition back to Lousiana. According to The Sun, it was still not clear what Choppa was in trouble for specifically but the New Orleans Times-Picayune has reported his charges as simple battery, unauthorized use of a vehicle, and extortion. All of these charges are apparently stemming from incidents that took place last September.
Welp, guess once again it’s a case of “Bad Boy this And Bad Boy That”.
- Look At That: Blue Ivy Kicked It This Weekend with Mama B [Photos]
- WTF: Gucci Mane Assaults Fan With Champagne Bottle In ATL Club
- #WordEyeHeard Radio Presents: Top 5 Artists Better Without Braids
- Meek Mill To Debut Novel Titled “Tony’s Story”
- Jodeci Booed Off Stage During London Reunion Show [VIDEO]
- Rihanna Shows Up 4 Hours Late to Charity Gig
Like z1079 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!