Two explosions have been reported near the Boston Marathon finish line on Boylston Street, and there are reports of injuries.
UPDATE: 3+ killed, 90+ injured in blasts near Boston Marathon finish line, details still emerging…
Crews were sent to 617 Boylston St. at about 2:30 p.m. Witnesses said several victims lost limbs, and the area was being evacuated.
Many of the injured appeared to be spectators who gathered for the 117th running of the race.
NewsCenter 5’s Sean Kelly said the blasts happened across the street from the Lenox Hotel.
The victims were being taken to Massachusetts General Hospital. Click here for LIVE video CNN updates
NewsCenter 5 and WCVB.com will have more information when it becomes available. [wcvb.com]
- Kevin Hart Admits He Was Drunk
- Dangerous French Gangster Uses Dynamite to Escape Prison
- BREAKING: Posible Terrorist Explosion In Boston Marathon, Many Injured [VIDEO]
- Peep Out Miguel On Saturday Night Live [VIDEO]
- Z-Trending News + Keyshia Cole Clowned, Drake Exposes RiRi, Bikini Body Beyonce, Gucci Mane Jail Again Again & More
- This Baby Has The Worlds Biggest Brain [VIDEO]
- Why Didn’t Lauryn Hill Pay Her Taxes?