I know what you are thinking. The picture doesn’t match the title of this story. But, it does! Bare with me…
During the 2013 BET Award press conference today, Chris Brown announced that he has a special treat for his fans in the gift of song. “They Don’t Know,” the follow-up single to his popular tune “Fine China,” will feature never-before-heard vocals from Aaliyah. What could possibly be wrong with Chris Brown releasing a song featuring the fallen songstress? I have one word for you…Drake!
Chris’ sworn enemy Aubrey Graham has made it very known that he is producing a posthumous Aaliyah album. In fact, he released a song that got significant radio play titled “Enough Said,” featuring Baby Girl. Not to mention the numerous ink odes to the “One In A Million” singer.
Chris is on a path of positively. While we don’t think he intentionally aimed to step on Drizzy’s toes, (actually I do) we find it quite interesting that he chose to to feature Aaliyah on his single.
Chris’ beef with Drake stems from Drake’s rumored romance with Rihanna, during their three year breakup. Now, (in my mind) Chris has figured out a way to repay Drake for “stealing” his lady and it involves stealing his!
Am I reaching?
- Angelina Jolie Reveals Her Mastectomy Surgery & Advocates Cancer Testing
- Chris Brown Has 99 Problems and His Neighbor is One
- Jaden Smith Wants Emancipation from Parents Will & Jada
- Gucci Mane Pleads Not Guilty in Assault of Soldier
- Drake Leads as 2013 BET Award Nominees Announced
- Usher’s EX-Nanny SUES For Six-Figure Settlement