Singer Miguel has been praying to the R&B gods that he doesn’t get hit with a lawsuit following his leg drop heard around the world at the Billboard Awards a few weeks ago. His prayers may have been getting ignored because the woman who was on the receiving end of Miguel’s accidental wrestling move is exploring her legal options.
According to E! Online, the leg drop victim Khyati Shah is considering suing the Grammy Award winner because she has been experiencing some “difficulties” following the televised accident. Shah’s lawyer, Vip Bhola, says they will decide whether to move forward with a lawsuit after her latest medical results come back. Although there was no timeline given for the possible filing, Bhola did say, “We will determine that after we have feedback from medical providers.”
Bhola and his client have yet to have a conversation with Miguel’s attorneys, but he did make everyone aware that Khyati Shah might be open to a settlement agreement. You may remember Shah doing an interview with Miguel immediately following the incident. Miguel called the fan a new friend and said they met under “not the best circumstances.” He also promised to make it up to her.
Miguel better hope that whatever he is going to do for her is better than whatever amount she chooses to sue him for.
- When Nature ATTACKS! “Storm Chasers” Star Dies Chasing Oklahoma Tornado
- Gospel Star, Kirk Franklin, Talks About His Sex Addiction And What Caused It
- Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive Tackle Gets Stabbed after Attempted Robbery [Video]
- Kayne West & Kim Kardashian Are Having a Girl + Baby Shower Photos
- Guess Which Braxton Family Values Star Files For Divorce
- Kim Kardashian’s Family admit that She Is Pregnancy Loner, “Kanye is Never Around” [Video]
- Rihanna Tops Compelx’s “100 Hottest Women Right Now” List
Miguel’s Leg Drop Victim Might Sue Him For Injuries was originally published on theurbandaily.com