Commuters coming into downtown Cleveland from the west side should have a much smoother drive into work Monday now that the Shoreway has reopened.
The highway reopened just after midnight Saturday.
Closing the highway created a traffic nightmare for 2 weeks while crews filmed scenes for Captain America 2: Winter Soldier.
Some closures do remain for filming:
- W. 7th Street Btw Literary & University June 17th – 18th
- Literary Rd Btw W. 7th St. & W. 6th St. June 17th – 18th
- East Blvd. Btw Bellflower Rd. & Wade Oval Dr. June 20th and 25th 6am-4pm
- Euclid Ave. Btw E. 6th & E. 12th Sts. June 26th 9pm-12am Intermittent Traffic Control
- E. 9th St. Btw. Chester & Prospect Aves. June 26th 9pm-12am Intermittent Traffic Control